Bachelor in International Marketing Management
- Next start of studies: Bad Honnef: March / September
- Accreditation: FIBAA accredited
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Course language: 100% English
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Study model: on campus
- Campus: Bad Honnef
- Duration: 6 semesters
- Internship: 1 semester at home or abroad
- Study abroad. 1 semester (voluntary, performance-related)
- Admission: High school diploma, technical school certificate or comparable degree; successfully completed Assessment Day; Proof of English skills
Be a driving force
Whether in an agency, in a consulting company, in the marketing department of a corporation or directly at an internet service provider – creative and strategic specialists in marketing are in demand everywhere. So you can potentially be employed at almost any company, both national and international. And the industry, especially in the digital sector, is growing steadily, offering great career prospects.
Our professors and lecturers attach great importance to the close integration of theory and practice. Most of them have themselves gained many years of specialist and management experience on an international level – and would like to share it. They do this for example through case studies, projects and field trips to renowned companies.
What you will learn from us
The International Marketing Management programme is practical and cutting edge: Case studies, project groups and field trips as well as an integrated internship ensure the programme has immediate practical relevance.
- You deal with marketing-related topics such as customer behaviour, campaign planning and marketing communication in a practice-oriented manner.
- You deal in detail with specific management topics such as human resource management, project management and market research.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- High School Diploma, or IB Diploma, or university entrance qualification or equivalent qualification* and transcript of records.
- *Equivalent qualifications from foreign schools and IB diplomas are recognised accordingly..
- If you have not graduated yet, you may apply with your existing transcript of records (incl. grades and credits, if applicable) for a conditional acceptance.
- Your final High School Diploma and Transcript of Records needs to be submitted in original or certified copy upon starting your studies.
English language skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
IUBH Entrance examination
Depending on your grades and country of origin, an entrance examination may be required.
The entrance exam may be conducted remotely and consists of a written and an oral exam. The written part of the exam is computer-based and takes approximately 2.5 hours. It is composed of the following sections (1-3):
- General Knowledge: Multiple choice questions (30 minutes)
- Mathematics and Logic: Mental arithmetic, conversion exercise, math word problems, logic (60 minutes)
- English Grammar and Comprehension: English reading, “fill-in-the-blank“, grammar questions (60 minutes)
- English Oral Exam: Interview (15 minutes)
Prepare for the IUBH Entrance Exam
Depending on your secondary school leaving certificate, grades and country of origin, you may need to undertake the IUBH Pathway Programme, with guaranteed progression into Bachelor when passed successfully.
- The IUBH consistently achieves top scores
- in the category “overall study conditions” (grade 1.6)
- in the category “practical orientation” (1.7)
- in the category “international orientation bachelor’s” (10 out of 11 possible points)
- in direct comparison to the CHE Ranking 2014: Better ratings for “academic feasibility” (grade 1.4) and “support from professors” (grade 1.8)