Class Length 1 Day
“It is not enough to merely satisfy the customer; customers must be “delighted” surprised by having their needs not just met, but exceeded.” A. Blanton Godfrey
Customer Service is the provision of service to customers before, during, and after a purchase, or when they are soliciting support from the many government or social services agencies. Its importance varies by product, industry, agency, and customer. This workshop will teach participants what it takes to win with their customers using the principles of the four steps to quality customer service.
- Customers complain about your CSRs
- Customers going to your competitors
- Unmotivated, unfriendly, unconcerned, uncommitted
- Make the customer your #1 priority!
- Capture customer cooperation.
- Raise the probability of positive customer responses.
- Understand your behavior style and that of others.
- Respond effectively to specific customer behaviors.
- Build ongoing trust with repeat customers.
- Manage a variety of customer satisfaction scenarios.
- Enhance skills in negotiating-improve customer problem solving techniques.
- Winning with your customers
- Do You Have What It Takes to Win with the Customer?
- Comparing Customer Service to a Refrigerator
- What Is Quality Customer Service?
- Four Reasons Why Quality Service is Important
- Adopting a Customer Service Perspective
- Why Winning at Customer Service is Important to You!
- Four Steps to Quality Customer Service:
Step 1 Transmit a Positive Attitude
Step 2: Identify Customer Needs
Step 3: Provide for the Needs of Your Customer
Step 4: Make Sure Your Customers Return