Class Length Customizable
When customers are unhappy with the service they receive, most don’t complain--they simply don’t come back. “Quality Service: Defining It, Building It and Sustaining It” uses a total quality management approach to improving customer service that is effective at all levels of an organization.
This customized program guides you through the three phases of developing and implementing quality service, and concludes by helping you create your own action plan for excellence. The result is a longterm, real world solution to an ongoing business challenge--getting and keeping your customers.
• Companies that struggle to retain customers and are not sure about the underlying reasons customers disengage.
• Companies that recognize that their customer service personnel are inconsistent in their customer services practices, both as individuals, and as a team.
• Companies looking for better, faster and different ways of pleasing their customers.
• How to recognize and meet the expectations of customers have for the products and services offered.
• How to improve customer satisfaction.
• A specific plan for improving the consistency and quality of customer service.
• The “Quality Service: Defining It, Building It and Sustaining It” program requires customization to be used effectively. Therefore, investigative work is required before a solution is developed. If you are interested in exploring the possibility of implementing a Sandler Selling System solution for your company, please contact us to initiate the investigative process.