Class Length 1 Day
Increase customer and employee satisfaction by improving communication and problem solving skills. This course will provide skills, ideas and techniques to improve customer service along with an opportunity to practice using real-life situations.
- Unsolved problems
- Frustrated customers
- Stressed customer service representatives
- Customer service representatives don’t understand “up selling”
- Your CSR team is not empathetic
- To identify and understand the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- How to read various customer behaviors and make adjustments to communication based on those behaviors.
- How to reduce stressful situations.
- Various skills using scenarios and role play.
Customer Service: Define customer service, impact on the organization
The Customer: Who is the customer?, customer needs and expectations, understanding customer behaviors
Communication: Communication techniques based on behavior, building verbal skills, using positive language, telephone techniques, reducing stress
Scenarios And Role Play: Strategies For Success!