Learn the skills you need to become a Telecommunications Technician - at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School. Start a cutting-edge career as a Telecommunications Technician with Penn Foster Career School distance learning. The Penn Foster Career School Telecommunications Technician Program helps you learn the skills you need quickly and conveniently.
You’ll learn about:
- Fiber Optics
- Amplitude and Frequency Modulation
- Digital Communications
- Computer Applications in Telecommunications
- And much more
And with our distance learning program, you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
Start a respected, moneymaking career as a Telecommunications Technician.
Why take a distance learning program to become a Telecommunications Technician? With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn, on average, $55,000 per year, or more.*
- Have an exciting career with plenty of room for advancement.
- Work for an established business or start one of your own!
New breakthroughs are happening all the time in the Telecommunications field. That means opportunity and job security for those with the right training.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster Career School's complete Telecommunications Technician training program that includes:
Get more information today
- Electronics Workbench® software and professional-quality tools
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
and in as little as 16 months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a Telecommunications Technician!
* All salary information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition," a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary based on experience.
Electronics Workbench is a trademark of Interactive Image Technology, Ltd. registered in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.