Class Length 1 Day
Barely 30% of all organizational change initiatives succeed. Even with a solid change strategy in place, plans are abandoned, implementation is delayed or employee resistance is unexpectedly high. What’s the missing element – an understanding of how people personally react to, move through, resist, and eventually embrace change. This workshop uses William Bridges’ work on change and transition to help managers successfully help their teams move through the personal transition that is caused by organizational change.
- Lack of understanding of the “human side” of change and transition.
- Inability to realize the benefits of change due to resistance.
- 70% of all change efforts fail.
- How to assure an adequate change management plan is in place.
- How to determine where people are in the transition process.
- Strategies for helping people let go of the old way of doing things, and making clear endings.
- Strategies for guiding people through the neutral zone, and utilizing their in-between state creatively.
- Strategies for launching a new beginning in which people embrace the new ways of doing and being.
- Change and Transition – What’s the Difference?
- The Transition Process
- Helping Your Employees Let Go and Move On
- Maximizing the Power of the Neutral Zone
- New Beginnings
- Leading Through Constant Change