MSc International Business Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: International Business
Course Category: MSC
This MSc focuses on business on a global scale, this postgraduate degree develops fundamentals of business strategy through to developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment. The course takes a hands-on practical focus with simulations and relevant case studies to further enhance the learning experience. Awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our GISMA Hannover campus.
Why choose this course?.
- Enhance your international business knowledge and skills
- Join our worldwide alumni network and gain professional contacts
- Benefit from flexibility with optional modules; enabling personalised learning
- Enhance your learning with industry guest speakers
- Participate in free German classes - see terms and conditions
- Enjoy a programme taught completely in English
Earn an MSc from Kingston Business School, which is double accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA) and European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). The programme itself is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EPAS.
Kingston University is consistently rated one of the most successful UK universities for producing graduates starting up their own companies
Why study in Hannover?
- Option to apply for a 18 month post-study residence permit
- Benefit from studying on our central Hannover Campus
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Experience a new culture
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
Course Duration: One academic year (full-time).
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: Kingston University.
The German International School of Management and Administration (GISMA), was founded by former German Chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, in 1999.
GISMA was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany, allowing students to reap the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.
Until August 2013, GISMA was operated and financed as a public/private partnership, partially by the State of Lower Saxony and partially by the sponsoring companies, with the political rationale for GISMA to retain management talent in Germany and attract international talent to study and, subsequently, work in Germany. GISMA’s founding basis - the combination of the strong German location and the international focus of the programmes - has remained the guiding principle and rationale for the school’s existence.