This training improves communication skills giving you an extra business edge.
Communicating with tact, diplomacy, poise, and finesse improves your ability to work with people. While we often wish the difficult (challenging) people in our lives would change, that's its probably not going to happen. It’s better to be equipped with the communication tools you need to more effectively manage your interactions with them. Wherever you work and whatever you do, knowing how to deal with people skillfully and professionally is important.
Who Should Attend
This training is for career minded professionals who want to excel in the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to build a positive and influencing image.
Overview of Concepts and Deliverables Provided
* Know how professionals can damage their reputation by not understanding “TACT”
* Eliminate non-verbal communication that discourages others from expressing themselves
* Develop techniques of how to offer constructive criticism without deflating the person’s morale
* Learn how to handle tough questions and tough audiences
* Refrain from taking an adversarial position
* Learn to say "no" in ways that reduce conflict and eliminate phrases like, "that's not my job" and "I don't know"
* How to avoid verbal and nonverbal slip-ups
* Understand how and when to use silence appropriately
* How to disagree without being disagreeable
* Seeing beyond difficult behaviors and personalities to deal effectively with the situation
* Distinguish how and when to apologize so that you gain credibility and respect
* Avoid letting personal perceptions destroy your communication ability
* How to defuse explosive emotions and volatile situations
* How to prevent people from pushing your hot buttons
* Knowing when and how to let someone save face
* Reengineer your thought process so that others do not control you
* Know how and when to ask questions that prevent miscommunication
* Understand who your audience is so that you communicate effectively
* Learn techniques to stop communication that is wasting your time, without coming across as not interested
* How to live with irritating habits and other minor people problems
* Learn how to promote yourself without appearing to be bragging
Bring this seminar to your organization and begin applying improved communication skills immediately. Participants leave this session with a new sense of accountability for what they say and have the communication skills and tools to use tact and diplomacy in any situation.