BA (Hons) HRM & Psychology.
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Business
Course Category: BA (Hons)
Human resources and psychology is a good combination of subjects and will help prepare you for an array of fields, particularly the corporate world, where business psychology is highly valued.
If you decide to go down the routes mentioned, you’ll be able to assist top organisations in keeping employees motivated and happy. This is perfect if you’re an individual who likes to bring out the best in people and like to help everyone perform at the top of their game.
As part of this course, you will look into a vast array of disciples including law, different branches of psychology, including social and developmental, biological, cognitive, and social.
On the management front, you will learn about how managing differs across different cultures, how to maintain control in times of corporate change.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is for those interested in the influence of psychology on business and want to learn how to get the best out of people in an organisational setting. Human behaviour also takes up a large chunk of the course content and you will also be exploring psychology within non-western cultures to give you a wider insight into the world we live in.
Employment stats and USP’s:
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
• AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
• Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
• Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
• Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
• Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
After completing the course, graduates have a wide variety of management and professional positions to choose from, with job opportunities in fields that value people-management skills such as recruitment and human resources. Positions that graduates can take up include human resource manager, recruitment consultant, careers advisor, among others.
Graduates can also choose to embark on postgraduate study and pursue a master’s or MBA degree.
Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
Course Duration: 3 years
Awarding body / Certified by: Arden University
We support people:
Together, we create a nurturing environment for our students and employees. We care about people and the positive difference we can make to their lives.
We do the right thing:
Integrity is at the heart of everything that we do – that means we are completely honest and never compromise on quality.