Big Data and Digital Ethics.
Course Type: Summer School
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
We live in a digital era which is completely restructuring business, banking and our social lives. Thanks to the speed and efficiency of global mobile networks, new market opportunities have been identified. However, these bright horizons are being overshadowed by digital attacks, major data thefts and social networks manipulations. What is the future of global communications and business? How are rules changing?
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old.
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) - minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes
We support people:
Together, we create a nurturing environment for our students and employees. We care about people and the positive difference we can make to their lives.
We do the right thing:
Integrity is at the heart of everything that we do – that means we are completely honest and never compromise on quality.