Neumont is an award-winning digitally-oriented university located 15 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City in South Jordan, Utah. Our campus is a 48,000 square feet of glass, marble and steel located at the core of the thriving Wasatch Valley Technology Corridor.
Founded in 2002, Neumont’s nationally recognized, industry endorsed programs undergraduate and graduate degrees in Computer Science and an undergradaute degree Business Technology Management. Neumont University’s mission is to provide a professional education that is rich in ideas, current in industry practices, and deep in technological insight from the input of industry-leading partners.
Neumont’s programs are campus based and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). Neumont, students learn by designing, building, and testing software solutions for clients like IBM, Oracle, and eBay. Neumont offers Financial Aid for those who qualify and affordable student housing close to campus.
THE STUDENT EXPERIENCE
* Neumont Students enjoy a unique curriculum designed around the needs of industry
* Our programs are focused on professional best practices not theory
* Students explore the relevant application of emerging technologies through a tecn quarter undergraduate program
* Students participate in Enterprise Projects which allows graduates to build a resume of real work experience
* Neumont's Career Services Department works with students early and often to ensure the high placement rates that are the keystone of our success
BSCS Program OverviewA software engineering degree with a focus on the relevant demands of industry leading enterprises, this program is all about computer science, and its relevant application to business. In this program you’ll focus on a professional development...
MSCS PROGRAM OVERVIEW:Our MSCS program focuses on bleeding-edge Object Role Modeling concepts and techniques universally accepted as the future direction of software development. Naturally, this is considered a highly marketable skill.What does that mean?Business...
BTOM Program OverviewAn IT Management degree that provides students the perfect balance of business acumen and technology expertise. This program touches on the basics of software development before moving into courses with a focus on management, networks, databases,...
+ Information by E-mail