BSCS Program Overview
A software engineering degree with a focus on the relevant demands of industry leading enterprises, this program is all about computer science, and its relevant application to business. In this program you’ll focus on a professional development path in software engineering with an opportunity to dabble in electronic media, mobile devices, or digital security. You’ll earn a degree that is in high-demand, and gain knowledge of Java, C#, .NET, and Open Source technologies.
BSCS Project Experience:
Your education at Neumont is largely divided into the three types of projects:
* Foundational Projects – Master the basic intricacies of programming languages.
* Internal Projects – Apply your knowledge on diverse internal Neumont projects
* Enterprise Projects – Where the fun really begins for students enrolled in our Bachelor's program. You’ll be developing software solutions for industry partners such as IBM, eBay or Microsoft.
Take Courses in:
* Software Engineering
* Business Information Technology
* Electronic Media, Design & Entertainment
BSCS Program Objectives
* The ability to develop software using modern languages and integrated development environments
* An understandimg of a variety of algorithms and data structures
* The skill to design, model and develop system architectures and information systems
* An understanding of established and emerging software standards
* The ability to develop applications with a variety of mechanisms
* An opportunity to participate in the entire software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies
* Knowledge of disparate areas of technical and non-technical expertise through real world projects