BTOM Program Overview
An IT Management degree that provides students the perfect balance of business acumen and technology expertise. This program touches on the basics of software development before moving into courses with a focus on management, networks, databases, and business information systems. When you graduate you’ll know how to build and maintain an efficient IT infrastructure with impenetrable network security.
The BTOM Project Experience
* Foundational Projects – Master the basic foundations of computer programming and business practices.
* Internal Projects – Apply your knowledge on diverse real-world projects.
* Enterprise Projects – Where the fun really begins, for students enrolled in our Bachelor's program. You’ll develop IT solutions for our Industry Partners and may collaborate with students enrolled in the BSCS program.
BTOM Program Objectives
* Gain an understanding of the basic principles of accounting, marketing, and human resource management and their application in the business IT environment
* Understand the infrastructure of a business IT system
* Learn to apply the strategic management process to an analysis of the current business environment
* Identify and forecast trends, and make recommendations on preferred courses of action
* Develop an ability to understand the software development process using modern languages and integrated development environments
* Understand and employ established and emerging project and people management standards
* Analyze and model a business and it's needs or systems
* Integrate disparate areas of technical and non-technical expertise through real world projects