Every product and service requires people who know how to spot potential buyers and motivate them to make a purchase decision. Students who enjoy that kind of challenge will find the Berkeley College Marketing degree programs very rewarding.
* Focus on understanding the global dynamics of increasing competition that drives companies to employ well-educated professionals to implement effective marketing programs throughout the world
* Broad background in business administration
* Exploration of new product introductions, advertising, market research, and promotion
* Courses designed to develop the skills and abilities to analyze, plan, implement, and control the creation of demand among targeted buyers
* Seamless transition between Associate's and Bachelor's degrees
B.B.A., B.S. – Advertising, product development, customer service, and public relations