Completion of a baccalaureate degree with a satisfactory grade point average
Three letters of recommendation and the completion of an application for admissions form
Satisfactory completion of either the: (1) Pfeiffer Graduate Entrance Assessment (PGEA), (2) Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), (3) Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or other standardized graduate admissions test. This requirement is waived for applicants who have earned a previous graduate degree from an accredited institution.
- The MSL program is a 36-semester hour course of study that can be completed within two years. Students are provided a quality educational experience, taught by highly credentialed professionals who recognize the unique needs of the adult student.
- The MSL degree can be obtained by attending traditional classroom courses offered at several sites within North Carolina or Pfeiffer University's Online Education Program.
- MBA 601 Organizational Communications
- MBA 602 Organizational Behavior
- MSL 680 Ethical Issues in Employment Law
- MSL 681 Organizational Leadership
- MSL 682 Critical Thinking for Continuous Improvement or MSL 683 Managing a Diverse Workforce
- MSL 685 Human Resource Management or MSL 686 Human Resource Development
- MSL 687 Organizational Change Management
- MSL 688 Strategies for Building High Performance Organizations and Teams
- MSL 689 Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- MSL 608 Strategic Management
- MSL 690 Applied Field Project in Organizational Leadership
- MBA, MHA, or MSL Elective