Etiquette and protocol knowledge
is a form of business intelligence
that has created an unprecedented demand for expert training and guidance. In fact, soft skills are so important in the workplace, most employers consider them to be among their most important hiring criteria. Train to be a Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol Consultant
will prepare you to be a part of this fast-growing, for-proﬁt industry by being certiﬁed to use our professionally designed curriculum, scripts, PowerPoint ® slides and illustrated workbooks. The interactive support materials and training will empower you to thrive in the etiquette and protocol industry.
Who Should Attend:
- Entrepreneurs interested in starting their own business to present up-to-date seminars and brieﬁngs on business etiquette, international protocol and dining skills.
- Corporate trainers interested in adding seminars and brieﬁngs on business etiquette, international protocol and dining skills to existing training programs.
- Military and government protocol ofﬁcers who are required to be knowledgeable and present brieﬁngs to organizations on international protocol and formal dining skills.
- Meeting and event planners who plan formal events for high-level ofﬁcials internationally.
- Administrative professionals who must advise executives on how to build stronger international relationships using etiquette and protocol intelligence.
Expert, hands-on training will prepare you to present dynamic seminars and brieﬁngs on business etiquette
, international protocol
and dining skills
. Graduates located in the United States and Canada work as independent consultants or as employees at major corporations, federal and state governments, the armed services, and universities and colleges. Our international graduates, located in more than 40 countries, work as private consultants or as government and corporate employees. Providing the highest-quality programs available, many graduates are featured on major television networks, radio, and in publications worldwide.
How you will Beneﬁt:
There are no development costs, no inventory for you to purchase up front and no monthly franchise fees. You will be certiﬁed and licensed to present The Protocol School of Washington’s curriculum. Authorization and permission to reprint the workbooks and support material is granted to each graduate. The Protocol School of Washington’s scripts, CD-ROMs, and illustrated workbooks are geared to the needs of today’s business. You will receive step-by-step guidelines to presenting seminars
, brieﬁngs and dining tutorials, as well as training in marketing, public relations, protocol ofﬁcer duties, dynamic delivery and presentation skills.