* Determine the usefulness of trace elements for the forensic comparison of various types of physical evidence and relate the advantages of evidence collection from the forensic scientist's point of view.
* Explain how the science and art of profiling crime...
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
* Identify and discuss various laws, rules, regulations, and policies affecting employees in today’s workplace.
* Distinguish and discuss various compensation packages and incentives used...
* Apply legal research methods and techniques that are used in the practice of law.
* Develop skills in legal reasoning, identifying, and effectively using legal resources and writing legal documents.
* Evaluate the importance of secondary sources in...
* Predict the need to conduct and/or contract for research related to high probability Chemical Biological, Radiological, Nuclear or Energetic (CBRNE) events and their consequences in any community of interest.
* Design and modify plans and programs at federal,...
* Evaluate the importance of the maritime industry to the global economy.
* Evaluate the role of the maritime industry as part of our National Defense.
* Measure the ways in which logistics processes contribute to meeting the financial goals of businesses....
* To recognize the impact of laws, rules, and regulations on the sports industry.
* To distinguish and interpret how the sports industry is influenced by economic and financial pressures.
* To compare and contrast how marketing professionals use the...
At the institution
+ Information by E-mail
See more | X