* Apply legal research methods and techniques that are used in the practice of law.
* Develop skills in legal reasoning, identifying, and effectively using legal resources and writing legal documents.
* Evaluate the importance of secondary sources in1
* Predict the need to conduct and/or contract for research related to high probability Chemical Biological, Radiological, Nuclear or Energetic (CBRNE) events and their consequences in any community of interest.
* Design and modify plans and programs at f1
Category: National and International Security
Study mode: At the institution
+ Information by E-mail