* Apply legal research methods and techniques that are used in the practice of law.
* Develop skills in legal reasoning, identifying, and effectively using legal resources and writing legal documents.
* Evaluate the importance of secondary sources in...
* Predict the need to conduct and/or contract for research related to high probability Chemical Biological, Radiological, Nuclear or Energetic (CBRNE) events and their consequences in any community of interest.
* Design and modify plans and programs at federal,...
The Paralegal program at Branford Hall Career Institute was designed to provide comprehensive education that can position you for successful entry into the legal field. As a result, our knowledgeable instructors cover well-rounded, carefully crafted curricula...
Study mode: At the institution
+ Information by E-mail
See more |