The Paralegal program at Branford Hall Career Institute was designed to provide comprehensive education that can position you for successful entry into the legal field. As a result, our knowledgeable instructors cover well-rounded, carefully crafted curricula...
* Apply legal research methods and techniques that are used in the practice of law.
* Develop skills in legal reasoning, identifying, and effectively using legal resources and writing legal documents.
* Evaluate the importance of secondary sources in...
* Predict the need to conduct and/or contract for research related to high probability Chemical Biological, Radiological, Nuclear or Energetic (CBRNE) events and their consequences in any community of interest.
* Design and modify plans and programs at federal,...
National and International Security
At the institution
+ Information by E-mail
See more | X