Speak directly and without obligation to
American InterContinental University - Georgia
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in Human Resource Management - At the institution - Atlanta - GA - Georgia
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in Human Resource Management is designed to provide an understanding of the role of HR and its relationship to employee productivity while building a solid base of general business knowledge. The BBA also provides a foundation for students who wish to pursue an advanced degree at the Master's level. The BBA degree meets the lower-levels requirement (180 credits) of the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The BBA with a concentration in Human Resource Management can help prepare students interested in developing and advancing a career as a:
The BBA in Human Resource Management features industry-relevant coursework taught by faculty members with real-world experience in the HR field. Key topics addressed in this degree program include HR management and administration, approaches to evaluating and managing organizational change, and effective training and development techniques.
Students who successfully complete the program should be able to:
* Assess decisions and employ methods for improving decision making.
* Apply teambuilding and leadership skills.
* Apply mathematical, statistical, and research techniques to analyze contemporary business practices and functions.
* Apply the concepts and principles of finance and accounting to make effective decisions.
* Discuss operations management practices and principles used in the current business environment.
* Explain macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts and how they relate to the management of domestic and global organizations.
* Discuss the implications of technology and the Internet on today's businesses.
* Communicate effectively in business situations.
* Recognize and manage potential ethical and legal conflicts.
Concentration courses for this program include:
* Human Resource Management
* Human Resource Administration
* Organizational Change
* Training and Development