Our 41-credit-hour Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership
(BBL) program teaches the strategies and develops the skills professionals need to lead their organizations through today's business challenges.
Become an Effective Leader
- Create effective organizational climates.
- Coach and manage teams.
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of your organization.
Curriculum Offered Entirely Online
- Online courses provide maximum convenience.
- Take just one course at a time and complete the core program in approximately 18 months.
- Start classes now.
Students must meet the following requirements to earn a Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree:
- Successful completion of at least 124 credit hours
- Successful completion of the specified Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership core program and all other courses taken through Baker University's School of Professional and Graduate Studies
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Satisfaction of the 30 credit hours of general education requirements in arts and humanities, science, social science or an earned associate's degree or an associate of art degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Satisfaction of the 9-credit-hour general education requirement distribution in math, written English and computer science
- Payment of all tuition and fees
- Approval by the faculty
We will evaluate your transcripts from other regionally accredited colleges and universities to determine what credits will transfer.