You've always stood out among your peers. Now it is time to take the next step to make your mark on the rest of the world. The Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester, is the place to do it.
The School is ranked among the top business schools nationally and internationally by media and publications such as BusinessWeek, the Financial Times of London, U.S. News & World Report, Forbes and the Wall Street Journal.
Ranked among the top 30 U.S. business schools in 9 out of 12 surveys since this biennial ranking was established in 1986.
* No. 1 for return on investment among private U.S. business schools, October 2008
* No. 4 for return on investment among U.S. business schools, October 2008
* Simon was ranked in many business specialties and areas by corporate recruiters, December 2008:
No. 9 for Most Improved B-school
No. 10 in Accounting
No. 14 for Innovative Curriculum
No. 20 in Finance
No. 21 for Operations/production
No. 22 for Competing Globally
No. 25 for Analytical Skills
No. 26 in Career Services
U.S. News & World Report
Ranked among the top 30 U.S. business schools in 16 of the 20 years since the annual survey’s inception in 1990.
* No. 27 in the May 2010 survey
* No. 13 in Finance
* No. 31 in Accounting
* No. 24 in part-time M.B.A programs