The Professional Massage Therapy Program prepares students to become successful Massage Therapists eligible to work in a variety of therapeutic environments. The program exceeds standards set by the state and national certification, providing in depth training in the art and science of massage therapy, focusing on clinical methods and advanced techniques.
The program features:
* Solid foundation in Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology and Pathology
* The Art and Science of Swedish Massage
* Successful Business Mastery
* Advanced training in Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, and Special Populations
* Adjunctive training in Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Sports Massage and Pre-natal.
Duration: 7.5 months, Morning or Evening programs