The Villanova MBA Flex Track
is the most flexible graduate business program offered by the Villanova School of Business
. It is designed for working professionals who want a convenient, self-paced learning experience that empowers them to enhance their skills and careers.
Flex Track Highlights:
- Flexible Schedule – Classes meet weeknights on Monday through Thursday evenings during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Students can take up to two courses a term. This format enables you to complete the program in three to five years, depending on your prior academic background.
- Relevant Curriculum – The Flex Track curriculum emphasizes technology integration, cross-functional problem solving, teamwork, and strategic decision making.
- Specializations – The Flex Track allows you to focus on Finance, Health Care Management, International Business, Management Information Systems, and Marketing, or you may follow the Corporate Management track and receive a general MBA.
The Flex Track
is designed for working professionals who want a convenient, self-paced learning experience that empowers them to enhance their skills and careers.
- Outstanding Faculty – The program’s faculty members are a dedicated group of teachers, researchers, and consultants with a wide range of business expertise. They teach in an adaptive learning environment where the focus is on helping you learn how to better yourself, your organization, and your community.
- International Perspective - A global perspective is integrated throughout the Flex Track experience and curriculum. Students are able to participate in an in-country global experience through an elective course in addition to a required international business elective.
- Career-Minded Students - This program is developed specifically for individuals who want to advance their careers, develop additional skills, and position themselves for success both professionally and personally. Most Flex Track students are employed full time. Their industries and functional areas are varied, and they bring diverse knowledge and experience to the classroom and to the overall experience.
- Student-Focused Facilities - Villanova University’s picturesque 260-acre campus is located on the famed Main Line, just 12 miles west of Philadelphia. Our beautiful suburban campus is easily accessible by car and just a short ride on the R5 train from Philadelphia. Classes take place in Bartley Hall, an exceptional business learning and technology center that recently underwent a $26 million renovation.