The search is on for how to assure your organization's survival and prosperity into the future. What's desperately needed, and often missing, from innovation strategies are proven, repeatable methods for producing creativity on demand
The Course in Creativity, created by Edward de Bono , combines two time-tested results driven methodologies - Six Thinking Hats and Lateral Thinking Training .
Course in Creativity participants will enhance their communication skills, generate more creative ideas, reduce conflict, and improve team results
With Course in Creativity Training you'll discover the difference trained creative thinkers can make in your organization!
Course in Creativity Objectives and Outcomes
Course in Creativity combines Edward de Bono's Six Thinking Hats and Lateral Thinking training to produce powerful thinking results
Course in Creativity Participants will learn to:
- Manage the process of thinking in increase efficiency
- Think in parallel with one another, which keeps egos in check and encourages the contributions of each individual
- Organize and lead effective meetings, helping to "out-think" the competition
- Dramatically increase your number of new ideas
- Anticipate changes, helping you prepare for the future
- Use alternatives to harness the creative energy of the organization
- Rigorously evaluate ideas, eliminating costly mistakes
- Execute work plans on time and within budget, saving you and your clients time and money
Learn the Course in Creativity Thinking Methods
Course in Creativity On-Site Training Seminars
One of our Certified de Bono Trainers will deliver an in-house Course in Creativity training seminar to teach your team the Six Thinking Hats and Lateral Thinking methods.
Course in Creativity Open Seminars
Attend a three-day Course in Creativity seminar with employees from other organizations.
Course in Creativity Training Seminar Dates & Locations
Course in Creativity Results
- DuPont benchmarked every creativity process on the market for its Creativity Center. Dr. David Tanner, former technical director of DuPont, says, "the de Bono techniques were the most useful". An employee's suggestion - the re-engineering of a manufacturing process for Kevlar - eliminated nine steps in the manufacturing process as a result of using de Bono techniques and saved DuPont $30 million dollars.
- Read more in Innovation: Case by Case by de Bono Consulting CEO and Founder, Barbara Stennes