eCornell's tools and capabilities enable ...
Established in 2000 and wholly-owned by Cornell University, eCornell serves the global demand for expertise from Cornell with exceptional online learning experiences tailored for professional and executive development.
Faculty from Cornell colleges and units team with eCornell's learning and user-experience designers to create rigorous and engaging courses. This results in the most comprehensive online curriculum offered by any top-20 university in the United States.
A catalog of over 95 courses and 24 certificate programs offers study in areas of leadership and management development, strategy, human resources, financial management, and hospitality management.
eCornell is committed to meeting the strategic learning and development goals for individual learners and multi-faceted organizations through socially networked learning experiences. Reaching geographically dispersed audiences, eCornell's community of over 25,000 students hails from over 180 countries - empowering change in the world, one person at a time.
eCornell's tools and capabilities ensure ...
- Extended reach and access
- Scalable socially-networked learning experiences
- Accelerated development of simulations and other interactive content
eCornell's Structured Flexibility model provides
- Consistent course quality and outcomes
- Lower-than-industry-average course production costs
- The structure and rigor of a well defined schedule with clearly-communicated milestones and criteria for completion
- The flexibility of allowing learners to choose when and where they learn
- The motivation that comes from participating in a cohort of students with an instructor reinforcing the learning and coaching them to completion