Learn the skills you need to succeed as a Caterer
— at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School. Develop your natural talent for Catering with the Penn Foster Career School Caterer distance-learning program. Your customers, neighbors, and friends will respect your skills and admire the exquisite meals you prepare and serve.
Train quickly and conveniently with our "Quick Learn" method. Learn about:
- Food styles involved in catering
- The gourmet kitchen and the culinary professional
- Preparing poultry, fish, game, and shellfish
- Baking and pastry
And you'll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! You'll get valuable information about different cuts of meat and how to prepare them, as well as basic and advanced presentation. It's like having your own personal Caterer school.
Start a rewarding career as a Caterer.
Why take a Caterer training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a restaurant, hotel, resort, or cafeteria.
- Start your own catering business and enjoy career independence.
There will always be a demand for professional Caterers. Plan and prepare your own parties and banquets, and get paid to prepare them for clients.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about the Penn Foster Career School Caterer Program that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need.
- Recipe supplements and videos that demonstrate popular techniques
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail.