Why Choose Bartenders Academy® of New York? Here are just some reasons......
- Licensed by the NY State Education Department
- Get your bartending certification from one of the Most Respected Bartending programs in New York
- Be ready to work in 1 or 2 weeks - Full or Part-time.
- Hands on training in a bar/ night-club atmosphere with individual instruction!
- Learn from an experienced staff with over 50 years experience!
- State of the industry equipment & facilities.
- Low tuition - E-Z pay plan available!
- Lifetime membership to our program!
- Unlimited free local and national job placement assistance.
- Earn while you learn program!
- The only bartending school in New York to offer a seperate Flair Class!
- Day, evening, and weekend classes. (See class schedules below)
CLASS SCHEDULE (Special schedules are also available upon request)
1 Week Program (Starts every Monday)
Option 1 (Mon.-Fri.) 9:30a.m.-6:00p.m. 8 Hours per day, five days for 1 week
Option 2 (Mon.-Fri.) 1:30p.m.- 10:00p.m. 8 Hours per day, five days for 1 week
2 Week Program (Starts every Monday)
Morning class (Mon.-Fri.) 9:30am - 1:30pm 4 hours per day, 5 days for 2 weeks
Afternoon class (Mon.-Fri.) 1:30pm - 5:30pm 4 hours per day, 5 days for 2 weeks
Evening class (Mon.-Fri.) 6:00pm - 10:00pm 4 hours per day, 5 days for 2 weeks
Weekend Program (Starts every Saturday in Farmingdale location only)
Saturday class (Five Saturdays) 10:00am - 6:00pm 8 hours per day for 5 Saturdays
TIPS Training (Training for Intervention ProcedureS)
Classes are taught every Friday at both locations (Call for availability)
The Bartenders Academy® of New York's program outline is designed to teach you everything you will need to know to succeed behind the bar. The program will increase your tips through faster, more efficient and more knowledgable bartending. When completing the program you will be totally capable of bartending at any location.
Subject Breakdown and Credit Hours
- Bar setup, proper pouring and garnish preperation = 1 hour
- Drink preparation and presentation = 28 hours
- Customer service and legal aspects = 4 hours
- Wine, champagne, liquor and beer knowledge = 4 hours
- Job search skills, resumes and interviewing = 2 hours
- Opening and closing establishment = 1 hours
Payment plans available. All major credit cards accepted.