Speak directly and without obligation to
Berkeley College - Newark Campus
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management - At the institution - Newark - NJ - New Jersey
Hiring the right people and effectively managing them is essential to the success of every major business and organization. Berkeley College’s Management program with a concentration in Human Resources gives students a clear understanding of strategies for attracting, developing, and retaining a skilled, motivated workforce.
* A curriculum that emphasizes principles of management, organizational behavior, and human resources management
* Exploration of legal issues affecting employment policies
* Insights on benefits administration and professional development
* Courses and projects that explore staffing; employee and labor relations; compensation and benefits; and training and development
* Hands-on experience with software used in human resources departments
* Internship in a human resources position that allows students to apply their education in the workplace
* Seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees