This 124 semester credit hour Bachelor of Science degree program gives you the necessary skills and academic knowledge for entry-level or management training positions in a variety of business enterprises. Successfully completing this program can prepare you for a career in such disciplines as accounting, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, legal office administration, or health care management.
Upon completion of their program, the student should be able to:
Potential Job Position Titles
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize industry standard accounting principles, accounting based software, and principles to analyze financial information in order to support and evaluate managerial decision-making.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate strategic and operational business solutions typically encountered during normal operation of a small or mid-sized entity utilizing a range of management tools within an ethical environment.
- Demonstrate mastery of industry standard spreadsheets, databases, and accounting systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to define and articulate organizational, operational, ethical, legal, and managerial issues impacting business management.
- Account Representative
- Accounting Assistant
- Marketing Representative
- Human Resources Representative
- Client Services Representative
- Office Manager