Comments about Associate Degree in Sales and Marketing - At the institution - Columbus - OH - Ohio
Graduates are awarded the Associate Degree of Applied Science in Sales and Marketing. This curriculum is designed to meet the needs of the expanding sales and marketing field.
Employers continue to seek better thinkers, superior problem-solvers and team players with a strong customer orientation. The Miami-Jacobs’ graduate will have a competitive edge because of the specialized method in which he or she has been trained. Miami-Jacobs’ graduates will have developed strong leadership skills and understand how to influence others positively.
Graduates of this program will be prepared for careers as any of the following: sales representatives; sales managers; management trainees; marketing clerk; account executive; new account representative; branch manager; account coordinator; or marketing coordinator; or a variety of other related positions.
* Ensure the completion of work that meets or exceeds the quality standards of the organization
* Apply legal and ethical principles in an office environment
* Develop both a marketing plan for various organizations
* Coordinate and plan the work of support staff
* Analyze sales results and develop improvement plans based on the data.
* Facilitate sales meetings.
* Prepare detailed reports.
* Provide excellent customer service
* Build relationships with clients and maintain good working relationships
* Apply marketing and advertising principles to develop effective strategies
* Implement strategies to hit goals
* Follow human resource management standards in employment practices