Comments about Standard English Course - At the institution - Cincinnati - OH - Ohio
Our Program Manager will meet with you to:
* Evaluate your current English level.
* Discuss your interests and goals.
* Understand of how you will use English.
After receiving this information, we will design a program to fit your individual needs and set a schedule that is convenient for you.
Each one-on-one session lasts at least 2 hours and can be scheduled 1,2,3 times a week or more depending on your goals and available time.
In our Standard English Course, you will:
* Our teaching lesson lasts 60 minutes. Learn English as it is spoken in daily conversation.
* Hear and practice typical conversations to increase listening skills and vocabulary.
* Study American customs and culture.
* Practice idioms and grammar through conversation in class.
* Improve pronunciation through practice in class and through audio materials for use outside of class.
* Check progress with periodic evaluations with the Program Manager.
Our teaching hour lasts a full 60 minutes.
We believe in value. That is why every ILP teaching hour offers a full hour of instruction, not the 45 or 50 minutes you may find at some schools. Add up those extra minutes over the period of a typical language course and you come out with a bonus of many hours in learning time at International Language Plus.