has all the Microsoft SQL Server courses and training you need to prepare you for certification or to solidify your SQL Server expertise. Specialize Microsoft SQL Server certifications allow you to focus on one or more area of specialization:
Two Levels of Certification
- Database Administrator - day-to-day server administration and maintenance
- Database Developer - extract and manipulate your data, optimize performance
- Business Intelligence - analyze and mine information from your data
- MCTS: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Ideal as an entry-level or foundation certification.
- MCITP: Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Premier certification to demonstrate knowledge and expertise.