Established in 1819, Norwich University is a small, quality university with a balance of strong professional and liberal arts programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Approximately 1900 Cadets, traditional students and commuters attend Norwich University. Norwich is known for its dedicated teaching faculty. The campus is located in Northfield, Vermont in the heart of the Green Mountains, truly one of the most beautiful locations in the world for a college campus. The combination of quality professional education, broad studies in the liberal arts, dedicated faculty, and the leadership laboratory supplied by the Corps of Cadets has generated a legacy not found in many corners of the educational map. Norwich is a very proud place and maintains deep bonds with its alumni. Norwich University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Why You Should Choose Norwich University for your master's degree?
* Norwich University has always been a leader in higher education.
* Norwich was the first private college in the nation to offer engineering instruction.
* Norwich was the first private military academy in the nation.
* Norwich was the birthplace of ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps).
* Norwich's Corps of Cadets was one of the first to accept women.
* Norwich's founder, Alden Partridge, brought experiential learning to US education and his educational beliefs became the basis for the Morrill Land Grant Act, which transformed American education into the model for the world.
The School of Graduate Studies is built on a rigorous academic environment emphasizing interactive classes, mentoring relationships with faculty, and extensive hands-on learning. We are here to serve this great nation and educate students who will become leaders in business, government, and the military in order to advance the causes of the Republic, ensure its continued freedom, and develop the economic, political, and social infrastructure of this new century. Whether you choose to pursue your MBA, Master of Science in Organizational Leadership, Master of Arts in Diplomacy, or any of our graduate programs, expect the greatest challenge of your life.