Comments about Master of Business Technology Management - At the institution - San Diego - CA - California
The minimum requirements for admission to the Master of Science degree in Business and Technology Management program are:
* A bachelor's degree in any discipline from an accredited institution
* A minimum of two years work experience, which may be waived by the Graduate Admissions Committee in consideration of special circumstances
* A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the bachelor's level, which may be waived by the Graduate Admissions Committee in consideration of special circumstances
* The successful completion of Introduction to Distance Education (DIS 101), at least two weeks prior to enrolling in the first class. The prerequisite course is free of charge to all students who have submitted their application to the Graduate Program
* A computer system that complies with the minimum or recommended system requirements.
Candidates admitted to the program will generally be professionals already employed in their area of study. Students normally complete the program in 15 months.
Master of Science Degree in Business Technology Management
With an emphasis on management issues and strategies, Coleman University's MSBTM program teaches professionals how to manage in a variety of industries, including high technology.
The program is designed for technical and non-technical individuals who aspire to higher levels of management within their chosen field of expertise.
Students will build a strong foundation in business management, along with an understanding of how information technology is utilized in order to gain a competitive advantage in today's business environment. Graduates of the program will be able to manage effectively in environments dependent on information technology.
Career And Growth Opportunities
Technological advances have changed the very nature of business by creating and eliminating markets, Universityaltering business models, and setting new rules for communication. There are significant career opportunities for people who understand how to take advantage of the changes and possibilities in a competitive and technology-driven business environment.
The Business And Technology Management program will assist working professionals to better understand the important link between technology and business, as well as master the management skills that are mandatory in order to move ahead in their chosen field.