Master in Marketing and Sales.
Thanks to or Master in Marketing & Sales that is officialy recognized as one of the best master by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 ranking 60th among the top 200 best masters worldwide, we can offer the key of business excellence to professionals in direct contact with customers, equipping them with the skills required by the market. Throughout the program, professionals are provided with conditions to change.
The typical profiles of this Master are:
• New graduates without previous work experience
• Junior employees positioned in the marketing and sales sector for other sectors
• Graduates of any background
The current economic environment is evolving rapidly. Globalization, new information technologies and innovative distribution channels are changing the marketing perspective. Companies are increasingly demanding professionals who can drive these changes and turn these opportunities into competitive advantages.
Consumers are becoming more demanding and have access to more information, so they are fully aware of what they want and need. All companies need professionals in their marketing departments who are able to successfully manage the correct combination of the three main elements offered by this Master: solid training and knowledge of marketing, the skills necessary to respond effectively to the current market and to the environment and the ability to achieve existing technologies in competitive advantage.
Thanks to this master, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School.
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School
Optional 3: In New York Bootcamp - Innovation and value creation.
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were located: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Real-life experience: company visits and guest speakers from the best companies. 4 Company visits to companies such as: ENEL, PERONI BREWERY, EATALY, FENDI
6. Italian language course: 30 hours
7. Soft Skill Program
8. Cultural program
9. Session on research methods for companies
10. Social life
11. Discussions and Meetups
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
38% of our students have pursued an international career;
43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
37% of our students are currently successful managers;
72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master FT, a growth in the pay packet of 16% was noted);
68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
• Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019
Metodology: The Master will be taught through interactive frontal lectures, case study analysis, in-class exercises, discussions, roleplays, teamwork exercises, video discussions, business analysis and student presentation sessions.
Case studies will be utilized to engender discussion and illustrate real business and communication issues. Students will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate. The didactic methodology is based on action learning, through which teachers implement a learner-centered approach, engage students and provide activities which allow students to apply the acquired knowledge. All teachers use active learning methods in class, which are also suitable for interactively engaging distance learning students.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas: PERFORMANCE IN THE MARKETING AND SALES SECTOR:
• Development and implementation of the marketing and sales strategies necessary to achieve the planned objectives.
• Master the techniques and sources to obtain information and a deeper insight into the creation of a competitive marketing, sales and intelligence information system.
• Identify opportunities, threats and possibilities for change within the corporate environment, orienting the strategy based on potential sales scenarios.
• Use of the different policies in the marketing mix.
NEW MARKETING AND SALES TRENDS: Get an in-depth overview of the opportunities and risks posed by the new trends that appear every day and adapt the company to the competitive environment that prevails in two ways:
• Develop the skills required to address and improve new needs in different areas of the organization.
• Direct the implementation of new market and consumer oriented management systems.
EXECUTIVE SKILLS: Training of marketing and sales professionals who are equipped to:
• Lead and motivate the working groups in a globalized and multicultural environment.
• Establish effective relationships between the Marketing and Sales department and the rest of the organization in order to improve the company's value.
• Analyze the market situation, define the different scenarios, identify the opportunities, develop the most suitable marketing strategy and evaluate the most effective way to implement it. Establish opportunities and define the corporate strategy and how to implement it. Furthermore, at the end of the program, the creation of a MARKETING & Sales PLAN is envisaged, which consists of a group project with the aim of developing a marketing plan that will fulfill a commercial objective of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial stage of the project.