Master in Fintech Solutions.
The Master Fintech Solutions is a program for those who are passionate for technology and finance.
No previous background in the field is needed.
The Master in Fintech Solutions gives you the tools to take direct part in the financial digital transformation.
Through the Master you will learn how to drive innovation in the financial sector. You will discover the most important disruptive technologies that are giving a new shape to the sector, also you willl understand how banks and startups are rethinking the financial services of today.
- Full time program
- Start date: October 2018
- Duration: 9 months, 60 ECTs
- Language: English
- Tuition Fee: 17.000 €
If you are looking to have a master experience in Barcelona Technology School, we just need from you:
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter, explaining: how do you think technology will impact the traditional financial structures and services in the next five years and how could you contribute to this digital transformation.
- Copy of your Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and transcript of records, as complementary documents.
- An intermediate/advance level of English is mandatory to follow the Master successfully. If you don’t hold an official English certificate, you can take the BTS English test.
- Fintech Foundations
- Data Science
- Money Management Technologies
- Digital Economy
- Agile Management
- Fintech Sectors
- Technology & Fintech
- Frameworks & Regulations
- Blockchains & Cryptocurrencies
- Innovations & Creative technologies
Develop a big digital career:
Barcelona Technology School offers you the opportunity to have a professional experience in one of the companies that are part of the BTS Ecosystem, during the Master through paid internships that could turn out into a job opportunity after the Master’s completion.
Learning by project.
Barcelona Technology School has developed its own practical, active and participatory methodology with emphasis on “learning by project”.
A key part of the program is project-based learning, where participants will either generate and develop their own digital projects & solutions.