Speak without obligation to
Berkeley College - Online
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about B.S. in Financial Services - Online
The ever-increasing complexity of today’s financial world renders yesterday’s answers obsolete. Students can get started in a career in the financial services industry with Berkeley College degree programs in Financial Services. Trained professionals in this field can assess and evaluate a client’s financial future and develop a comprehensive financial plan. The programs are designed to provide an overview of financial institutions, the products and services they offer, and their importance to the economy.
* Curriculum built on a solid business and technology core with an emphasis on financial planning and exchange
* Baccalaureate programs that prepare students for the Certified Financial Planning Examination offered by the CFP Board of Standards, Inc.™
* Insights into investment and securities management
* Hands-on experience with software used by financial service professionals
* Internship in a financial institution that allows students to apply their education in the workplace
* Seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
B.B.A, B.S. – Financial planner, financial advisor, and financial analyst