Master in Agribusiness Management.
Rome Business School's Online Master in Agribusiness Management is the ideal course for professionals looking for a world-class program, aiming for a successful global career in the field of agro-food network (production, seeds and crops, harvesting and storage in agriculture, raw materials market, food supply chain, food and wine industry) development of skills and knowledge to manage sustainable production systems. Usually, our students are:
• Entrepreneurs who wish to start a business related to agriculture and food production and processing or increase their knowledge and improve the results of their existing companies
• Managers and professionals working in a variety of professional environments who wish to improve their skills in the management of agro-industry
• Young professionals interested in directing and managing organizations operating in the agricultural or food sectors, or who are founding an innovative start-up in the agri-food sector.
The program includes lessons and high-quality networking services with the aim of bringing an activity to the top of the world ranking of agriculture and production or to be successful at a global level in the start-up agri-food system with a mentality focused on innovation and sustainability. In addition, thanks to our program, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
38% of our students have pursued an international career;
43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
37% of our students are currently successful managers;
72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master PT, a growth in the pay packet of 27% was noted);
68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
•Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019.
Metodology: The Master will be taught through interactive frontal lectures, case study analysis, in-class exercises, discussions, roleplays, teamwork exercises, video discussions, business analysis and student presentation sessions.
Case studies will be utilized to engender discussion and illustrate real business and communication issues. Students will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate. The didactic methodology is based on action learning, through which teachers implement a learner-centered approach, engage students and provide activities which allow students to apply the acquired knowledge. All teachers use active learning methods in class, which are also suitable for interactively engaging distance learning students.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas:
1. Understand the characteristics and trends of the agri-food market and the role played by farmers, industrialists and their representatives in organizations.
2. Recognize the intersection of agro-industry with other areas of economic and social interest, such as economic development and the innovative and sustainable way of producing and diversifying businesses (organic agriculture, biofuels, biogas, circular bioeconomy, green economy etc ...) .
3. Identify and manage the characteristics of the main food companies and develop effective managerial strategies.
4. Develop a global business plan for agri-food companies, corporate canvas model.
5. Use the most advanced marketing techniques to promote sustainability in the agri-food sector and organizations
6. Understand and use project management techniques for farms
7. Manage the agri-food chain
8. Know the start-up ecosystem related to agro-industry and the development goals of the United Nations sustainability
9. Master the use of new technologies and innovation within farmers or industrial organizations and the most advanced tools and production channels for sustainable organic agriculture and agri-food development
10. Know the international organizations operating in the agri-food sector and the international policies and support related to this economic sector