Whether you want to learn more about criminal behavior, explore a new career path, or pursue doctoral-level studies, Walden’s M.S. in Forensic Psychology can help you prepare for emerging opportunities in the field.
Learn research methods to evaluate programs aimed at forensic populations, conduct forensic assessments, and work to enhance systems and programs for incarcerated and recently released offenders and other forensic populations, including juveniles. Walden’s M.S. in Forensic Psychology is one of the only online graduate programs of its kind.
Throughout the program, you will
* Gain familiarity with mental health issues surrounding many aspects of criminal behavior and applications within the criminal justice system.
* Compare, contrast, and evaluate psychological approaches and determine their effectiveness in dealing with criminal offenders.
* Leverage the benefits of psychology and a deeper clinical understanding to create positive change in the criminal justice system.
* Forensic Psychology in the Community
* General Program
* Mental Health Applications
* Program Planning and Evaluation in Forensic Settings
* Psychology and Legal Systems