Classes will be taught both Italian and English . This institution is located in Milan, Italy.
- Principles of Design
- Body figure outline
- Graphical drawing layout
- Analysis and drawing of various designs
- Fabric: jersey, knitwear, leather
- Outerwear: overcoat, jacket
- Single items: trousers, skirt, shirt, dress, suit
- Details: collar, pocket, fastening, decoration
- Study of volumes
- The planning of a collection
- How to set a collection briefing
- Creation of a collection keyword
- Colour Trend Book
- Creation of a collection scheme
- How to group a collection
- Internet application to fashion
- Collection/Fashion Shows promoting strategies
- Italian fashion industry
- How to find the latest images of fashion shows
The course provides students with a view on the principles of fashion collection management.
From the sketches to the final show, fashion collections go through specific paths of development here analyzed step by step.
is a one month course
Lessons will be held every day from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 17.00 for a total amount of 72 hours.
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old