Level 3 is designed to help students develop their intermediate English language skills so that they can begin experimenting with speaking, reading, writing, and listening.
1. Participate in most routine social conversations and talk about needs and familiar topics of personal relevance.
2. Understand simple exchanges, common daily instructions, direct questions about familiar topics, routine media announcements, etc.
3. Understand the purpose, main ideas, and some detail in some authentic 2-3 paragraph texts.
4. Effectively convey an opinion, feeling, or experience in a simple paragraph.
5. Write short letters and notes on a familiar topic.
6. Use and understand a range of common everyday vocabulary.
7. Use a variety of simple structures and some complex ones when speaking.
8. Effectively communicate basic needs in a culturally appropriate manner.
A GEOS Intensive English class features a comprehensive curriculum with a focus on oral communication - speaking and listening. Well trained and highly qualified instructors help students improve their conversation skills through a variety of creative activities. There are six different levels of study, from beginner through advanced. A placement test helps us find the best class level for each student. At the end of each four-week session, each student will receive a written evaluation and have a one-on-one with one of their teachers. This is how we help you monitor your progress. After each three month semester, students receive a report card, and students receive a GEOS certificate when they finish their course.
OUR INTENSIVE ENGLISH CLASS FEATURES:
* Teacher instruction, no self-access.
* Creative learning activities.
* Four skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
* Small classes; Maximum of 14 students per class.
* Professional, experienced, attentive instructors.
* Enrollment every week.
* Special services.