Level 2 is for high beginner/low intermediate students who want to practice and solidify their basic language skills in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and pronunciation.
1. Communicate in short routine conversations about needs and familiar day-to-day topics.
2. Ask and respond to simple and familiar questions.
3. Describe a situation, tell a simple story, and describe the process of obtaining basic goods and/or services using a variety of short sentences.
4. Read a simple 2-3 paragraph passage about daily life and experience.
5. Write simple descriptions of events, stories, future plans, or other familiar topics.
6. Effectively communicate in writing ideas and information about personal experience and everyday needs.
A GEOS Intensive English class features a comprehensive curriculum with a focus on oral communication - speaking and listening. Well trained and highly qualified instructors help students improve their conversation skills through a variety of creative activities. There are six different levels of study, from beginner through advanced. A placement test helps us find the best class level for each student. At the end of each four-week session, each student will receive a written evaluation and have a one-on-one with one of their teachers. This is how we help you monitor your progress. After each three month semester, students receive a report card, and students receive a GEOS certificate when they finish their course.
OUR INTENSIVE ENGLISH CLASS FEATURES:
* Teacher instruction, no self-access.
* Creative learning activities.
* Four skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
* Small classes; Maximum of 14 students per class.
* Professional, experienced, attentive instructors.
* Enrollment every week.
* Special services.