A2 Spanish level of higher
The DELE Prepartation Course consists of One-to-One lessons that focus on preparing you for the internationally-recognized Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE) exam.
3 weeks with 20 hours per week of One-to-One lessons (minimum participation of one week)
Spanish level :
The course can be for exam levels of Inicial, Intermedio and Superior .
Every Monday year-round
*Note: Expanish is not a testing center for the DELE exam, please contact us for advice on where it can be taken in Buenos Aires .
We also provide two accommodation options for our students – homestays and shared apartments. A homestay allows students to live with a local family and share meals, which is the best time to practice speaking. In a shared apartment, students would live with at least 1 roommate and possibly other students. They would have their own bedroom and share kitchen, bathroom and other common spaces. Expanish highly recommends one of these options as they help students have an authentic experience in Argentina .
Apart from Spanish classes, we offer an activities program during the week to give you the opportunity to speak Spanish with other Expanish students and native Spanish speakers, learn more about Argentine culture and of course have fun! Many activities are free, like tours, film nights and dance classes, while others have a separate cost, like student dinners and going to a professional fútbol match. We also organize a variety of weekend excursions to different destinations, including the Iguazu Falls , the wine country of Mendoza , and even Uruguay . Combined with your classes, our daily activities will greatly increase your language abilities and you will really get to know Buenos Aires !
Here are some examples of our weekly activities:
- City tours (of different neighborhoods)
- Student dinners
- Fútbol games (both playing and going to see professional games)
- Local concerts
- Asados (Argentine barbecue)
- Tango shows and classes
- Museum and exhibit visits
- Theater and movie showings
- Bike tours
Our School is in a beautiful historical building just a few blocks from the famous Plaza de Mayo. The interior has been newly refurbished and is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, comfortable classrooms and spacious student common areas to facilitate the pursuit of learning while also providing a place to rest, relax and socialize.
Some of the features of our Expanish Spanish School are:
- Large street entrance and welcome area
- 6 purpose built floors
- Maturally-lit classrooms
- Two elevators and staircase
- Bathroom facilities on every floor
- Student study and tutorial room with library
- Student common room complete with sofas, computers and study area
- Projection room for DVD/video screenings
- E-lab with 10 computer terminals (from late 2011)
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Rooftop terrace with superb views of the city (open late 2011)
- Air-conditioning and central heating
- Electronically-controlled entrance