Companies recognize the impact of their business practices on the environment and are taking more and more steps to address sustainability in areas such as manufacturing processes and materials, transportation, building operations and energy usage, food service, and finance. Berkeley College's Management degree program with a concentration in Environmental Management provides valuable insights into how businesses are affecting the environment and what organizations must do to operate successfully in an era of heightened environmental awareness.
* Curriculum that emphasizes management, marketing, and financial management
* Learning to apply sound business principles to enhance business operations in an era of heightened environmental awareness
* Courses in Environmental Management
* Hands-on experience with technology used in business
* Internship in a business organization that allows students to apply their education in the workplace
* Seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
B.S. – Operations manager, facilities manager, project manager, resource planning coordinator, sustainability coordinator, corporate environmental specialist, environmental policy and planning consultant, energy advisor, environmental compliance specialist, conservationist, and waste management specialist