When planning your courses, remember that the following 10 courses are required to fulfill the requirements for a psychology major:
- One methods course from Physiological or Cognitive areas
- One methods course from Developmental or Social-I/O-Clinical areas
- One additional methods course, any column
- At least one seminar, any column
- 3 electives, any columns (can include seminars, tutorials, practica)
- One capstone (400, 401, 402)
In addition, you must meet the distribution requirement. This means you must take at least one course from each of the four major areas of psychology: 1) physiological, 2) cognitive, 3) developmental, 4) social - I/O - clinical.