The days of grease monkey mechanics at the local garage are long gone. Today’s cars are complex machines run by sophisticated computer systems. And the people who fix those cars are highly paid automotive technicians, not car mechanics.
Plus, you can choose to add BMW FastTrack, Ford Accelerated Credential Training (FACT), Nissan Advanced Technician Training (NATT), or Toyota Professional Automotive Training (TPAT) elective programs to make you even more sought after in the workforce.*
And to get your career off to a running start, you can apply for acceptance into one of our postgraduate Manufacturer Specific Advanced Training (MSAT) programs.
No matter which program you choose, you’ll get the skills and experience you need to get a great job as an entry-level technician.
* Automotive Technology core program 51 weeks
* Automotive Technology with BMW FastTrack 63 weeks
* Automotive Technology with Ford FACT 66 weeks
* Automotive Technology with Toyota TPAT 60 weeks
* Automotive Technology with Nissan NATT 60 weeks
Our Automotive Technology programs offer
* Hands-on training
* Industry Standard facilities at nine great campuses
* Dedicated, experienced instructors
* Strong industry connections
* NATEF/ASE certified programs **
* Snap-On tool kit for graduates ($1000 value) ***
* Lots of student support
* - Program availability varies by location.
** - Not all programs are NATEF certified
*** - See school catalog for details.