Classes will be taught both Italian and English . This institution is located in Milan, Italy
- Fashion make-up throughout time
- The ‘900: 1920 and black and white cinema
- Make-up history: the Thirties, Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo
- Make-up history: the Forties, Joan Crawford and Rita Hayworth
- Make-up history: the Fifties, Marilyn Monroe
- Make-up history: the Sixties, Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot
- Make-up history: the Seventies, The new superstars Twiggy and Veruscka
- Make-up history: the Eighties and Nineties, Madonna, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer
Make-up today is a very important factor of the total look and application has always been a popular activity that attracts much interest worldwide from the conventional methods to the extravagant.
Whilst it can be applied for mere enjoyment, professional application of make up calls for more indepth knowledge of the most advanced techniques as well as the fascinating history of make up throughout the centuries.
Advance Fashion Make-up
is a one month course
Lessons will be held every day from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 17.00 for a total amount of 72 hours.
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old