Accelerating Women's Careers.
Course Type: Executive Education
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive Education
This intensive short-course has been introduced to meet the needs of the 21st century workforce and is aimed at educating male and female executives to become extraordinary leaders.
This programme aims to enhance skills needed to transform your career path. Develop awareness of ways to better support gender balance in the workplace and build skills to achieve leadership presence. Learn how to create your own corporate visibility, including a network of mentors.
Why choose this programme?.
- Gain clarity on your leadership brand
- Develop strategies to build your corporate visibility and find a network of mentors
- Gain insights to lead self and others through a leadership style assessment
- Assess your strengths and set development goals aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build skills to gain leadership presence
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- GISMA Business School London is BAC accredited
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 2 days.
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: GISMA Business School London.
The German International School of Management and Administration (GISMA), was founded by former German Chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, in 1999.
GISMA was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany, allowing students to reap the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.
Until August 2013, GISMA was operated and financed as a public/private partnership, partially by the State of Lower Saxony and partially by the sponsoring companies, with the political rationale for GISMA to retain management talent in Germany and attract international talent to study and, subsequently, work in Germany. GISMA’s founding basis - the combination of the strong German location and the international focus of the programmes - has remained the guiding principle and rationale for the school’s existence.