The Digital Firm and Services.
Course Type: Summer School
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
Digitalisation has transformed the needs and behaviours of both organisations and their customers. Since Generation Z has grown up surrounded by computers and smartphones, fully immersed in the Internet, the need to understand digitalisation and its challenges is continuously increasing.
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes
We support people:
Together, we create a nurturing environment for our students and employees. We care about people and the positive difference we can make to their lives.
We do the right thing:
Integrity is at the heart of everything that we do – that means we are completely honest and never compromise on quality.